Skip to Main Content
Tree Biomass Estimates for Minnesota's Aspen-Birch Forest Survey UnitAuthor(s): Gerhard K. Raile; Pamela J. Jakes
Source: Research Note NC-267. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (545.69 KB)
DescriptionLive tree biomass estimates are presented for five counties of northeastern Minnesota. Tree biomass is given in green tons for forest types and species groups.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K.; Jakes, Pamela J. 1981. Tree Biomass Estimates for Minnesota''s Aspen-Birch Forest Survey Unit. Research Note NC-267. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsVolume, tops and limbs, cull, growing-stock, boles
XML: View XML