Skip to Main Content
Tree Biomass Estimates for Minnesota's Aspen-Birch Forest Survey UnitAuthor(s): Gerhard K. Raile; Pamela J. Jakes
Source: Research Note NC-267. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (545.69 KB)
DescriptionLive tree biomass estimates are presented for five counties of northeastern Minnesota. Tree biomass is given in green tons for forest types and species groups.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRaile, Gerhard K.; Jakes, Pamela J. 1981. Tree Biomass Estimates for Minnesota''s Aspen-Birch Forest Survey Unit. Research Note NC-267. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsVolume, tops and limbs, cull, growing-stock, boles
XML: View XML