Skip to Main Content
Water and the Ecosystems of the Luquillo Experimental ForestAuthor(s): Ariel E. Lugo
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-63. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.7 MB)
DescriptionWater dynamics, water balance, and water requirements of the ecosystems and aquatic organisms of the Luquillo Experimental Forest (aka Caribbean National Forest) are reviewed. Objective is to draw attention to research needs and to highlight importance of freshwater allocations to natural ecosystems.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLugo, Ariel E. 1986. Water and the Ecosystems of the Luquillo Experimental Forest. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-63. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 17 p.
- Kudzu-Goat Interactions--A Pilot Study
- Kudzu (Pueraria montana) community responses to herbicides, burning, and high-density loblolly pine.
- Kudzu: Where did it come from? And how can we stop it?
XML: View XML