Skip to Main Content
Forest Area in Michigan, 1980Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-289. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (427.68 KB)
DescriptionIn 1980 Michigan's forests covered 18.4 million acres, a decline of 5.2 percent from the 19.4 million acres reported in 1966. Commercial forest land dropped to 17.5 million acres.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1982. Forest Area in Michigan, 1980. Research Note NC-289. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsForest inventory, commercial forest land, noncommercial forest land
- Forest Area in Michigan Counties, 1966
- Forest Area in Wisconsin Counties, 1968
- Forest Land In Indiana Counties, 1967
XML: View XML