Skip to Main Content
Tree and Shrub Biomass Estimates for Michigan, 1980Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-302. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (905.83 KB)
DescriptionLive tree biomass estimates in green tons and shrub biomass estimates in pounds per acer are presented for Michigan.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1983. Tree and Shrub Biomass Estimates for Michigan, 1980. Research Note NC-302. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsTree weights, tops and limbs, tall shrubs, low shrubs
- Predicting crown weight and bole volume of five Western hardwoods.
- Sycamore and sweetgum plantation productivity on former agricultural land in South Carolina
- Biomass relations for components of five Minnesota shrubs.
XML: View XML