Skip to Main Content
Timber Volume in Kansas Counties, 1981Author(s): Thomas L. Castonguay
Source: Research Note NC-307. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (966.48 KB)
DescriptionThe third forest inventory of Kansas shows a growing-stock volume of 711.3 million cubic feet and a sawtimber volume of 2,566.2 million board feet in 1981. Hardwoods make up over 99 percent of these totals.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCastonguay, Thomas L. 1983. Timber Volume in Kansas Counties, 1981. Research Note NC-307. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsGrowing stock, sawtimber, softwoods, hardwoods
- Forest statistics for the Northern Coastal Plain of North Carolina, 1990
- Timber resource statistics for the Ketchikan inventory unit, Alaska, 1974.
- Timber resource statistics for the Sitka inventory unit, Alaska, 1971.
XML: View XML