Skip to Main Content
More Lake States Tree Survival PredictionsAuthor(s): Roland G. Buchman; Ellen L. Lentz
Source: Research Note NC-312. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (618.0 KB)
DescriptionSpecies coefficients are reported for predicting individual tree survival for nine Lake States species, supplementing a previous report for 10 species. Tree attributes are diameter growth rate and diameter at breast height. Regional and local performances are summarized.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuchman, Roland G.; Lentz, Ellen L. 1984. More Lake States Tree Survival Predictions. Research Note NC-312. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsMortality rates, mortality models, survival model, mortality coefficients, tree risk
- Survival predictions for major Lake States tree species.
- Analyzing growth and mortality in a subtropical urban forest ecosystem
- Colorado's forest resources, 2004-2013
XML: View XML