Skip to Main Content
Timber Volume in WIsconsin 1983Author(s): Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Research Note NC-335. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (786.44 KB)
DescriptionThe fourth inventory of Wisconsin''s forest resources shows a 39-percent increase in growing-stock volume between 1968 and 1983, from 11.2 to 15.5 billion cubic feet.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T. 1986. Timber Volume in WIsconsin 1983. Research Note NC-335. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsTimber resources, statistics, growing-stock, sawtimber
XML: View XML