Skip to Main Content
Forest Area in Illinois, 1985Author(s): Mark H. Hansen
Source: Research Note NC-340. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (628.38 KB)
DescriptionIn 1985 the forests of Illinois covered 4.3 million acres, an increase of 5.7 percent from the 4.0 million acres found in 1962.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHansen, Mark H. 1986. Forest Area in Illinois, 1985. Research Note NC-340. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsStatistics, timberland, woodlands, forest type
XML: View XML