Skip to Main Content
NORTHWOODS Wildlife Habitat Data BaseAuthor(s): Mark D. Nelson; Janine M. Benyus; Richard R. Buech
Source: Research Note NC-359. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (300.57 KB)
DescriptionWildlife habitat data from seven Great Lakes National Forests were combined into a wildlife-habitat matrix named NORTHWOODS. Several electronic file formats of NORTHWOODS data base and documentation are available on floppy disks for microcomputers.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNelson, Mark D.; Benyus, Janine M.; Buech, Richard R. 1992. NORTHWOODS Wildlife Habitat Data Base. Research Note NC-359. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsData base, NORTHWOODS, wildlife, habitat
- Wildlife in the Upper Great Lakes Region: a community profile.
- Forest ecosystem vulnerability assessment and synthesis for northern Wisconsin and western Upper Michigan: a report from the Northwoods Climate Change Response Framework project
- A review of the role of active remote sensing and data fusion for characterizing forest in wildlife habitat models
XML: View XML