Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, 1992Author(s): Ronald L. Hackett
Source: Research Note NC-365. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (532.89 KB)
DescriptionPulpwood production in the Lake States increased to 8.8 million cords in 1992. Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin pulpwood production is shown by county and species group.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationHackett, Ronald L. 1994. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, 1992. Research Note NC-365. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsRoundwood, residue, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1971
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1993.
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast - 1997
XML: View XML