Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, 1993Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Research Note NC-367. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (630.21 KB)
DescriptionPulpwood production in the Lake States increased from 8.8 million cords in 1992 to 9.4 million cords in 1993. Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin pulpwood production is shown by county and species group.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 1995. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, 1993. Research Note NC-367. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsResidue, roundwood, whole tree chips, Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin
- Southern pulpwood production, 2016
- Southern pulpwood production, 2013
- Southern pulpwood production, 2014
XML: View XML