Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
A Summary of Prescribed Burning Done in Minnesota and Wisconsin During 1969Author(s): Rodney W. Sando
Source: Research Note NC-107. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (588.71 KB)
DescriptionReports the results of a survey of operational prescribed burns in Minnesota and Wisconsin during 1969.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSando, Rodney W. 1971. A Summary of Prescribed Burning Done in Minnesota and Wisconsin During 1969. Research Note NC-107. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsMinnesota, Wisconsin, prescribed burns, 1969
XML: View XML