Skip to Main Content
Selecting Seed Sources of Forest Trees for the Lake States - an Interim GuideAuthor(s): James P. King; David H. Dawson
Source: Research Note NC-108. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.17 MB)
DescriptionSummarizes the best available seed source recommendations for the major species used in planting programs in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKing, James P.; Dawson, David H. 1971. Selecting Seed Sources of Forest Trees for the Lake States - an Interim Guide. Research Note NC-108. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsseed sources, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, planting programs
XML: View XML