Skip to Main Content
NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional InformationAuthor(s): Allen L. Lundgren; Dennis L. Schweitzer
Source: Research Note NC-111. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (997.8 KB)
DescriptionReports a modified version of NCRETURN, a computer program for evauating forestry investments. The revised version, RETURN, provides additional information about each investment, including future net worths and benefit-cost ratios, with no added input.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLundgren, Allen L.; Schweitzer, Dennis L. 1971. NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional Information. Research Note NC-111. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsNCRETURN, benefit-cost ratios, computer program
- JEFI: a cash flow analysis program (Version 3.0 for Windows). [Computer program].
- The estate owner’s approach to forest economics
- Investment opportunity : the FPL EGAR lumber manufacturing system
XML: View XML