Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional InformationAuthor(s): Allen L. Lundgren; Dennis L. Schweitzer
Source: Research Note NC-111. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (997.8 KB)
DescriptionReports a modified version of NCRETURN, a computer program for evauating forestry investments. The revised version, RETURN, provides additional information about each investment, including future net worths and benefit-cost ratios, with no added input.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLundgren, Allen L.; Schweitzer, Dennis L. 1971. NCRETURN Computer Program for Evaluating Investments Revised to Provide Additional Information. Research Note NC-111. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsNCRETURN, benefit-cost ratios, computer program
- JEFI: a cash flow analysis program (Version 3.0 for Windows). [Computer program].
- The estate owner’s approach to forest economics
- Investment opportunity : the FPL EGAR lumber manufacturing system
XML: View XML