Skip to Main Content
An Inexpensive Temperature-Gradient IncubatorAuthor(s): Richard W. Blank; Kenneth J. Jr. Kessler
Source: Research Note NC-119. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (490.98 KB)
DescriptionDescribes the use and contruction of an inexpensive temperature-gradient incubator.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlank, Richard W.; Kessler, Kenneth J. Jr. 1971. An Inexpensive Temperature-Gradient Incubator. Research Note NC-119. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordstemperature-gradient, incubator, inexpensive
XML: View XML