Skip to Main Content
Timber Volume in Wisconsin CountiesAuthor(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-145. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.08 MB)
DescriptionThe third forest survey of Wisconsin showed timber volume reaching 11 billion cubic feet of growing stock in 1968, and increase of about one-third since 1956. The growing stock included 22 million board feet of sawtimber.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1972. Timber Volume in Wisconsin Counties. Research Note NC-145. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, sawtimber, species
- Georgia's forests, 1997
- Forest statistics for the Southern Coastal Plain of South Carolina
- Timber Volume in Missouri Counties
XML: View XML