Skip to Main Content
Local Net Timber Volume Equations for WisconsinAuthor(s): Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Research Note NC-149. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (917.08 KB)
DescriptionDescribes a set of local net merchantable tree-volume equations for four regions of Wisconsin Suitable for use on a digital computer
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHahn, Jerold T. 1973. Local Net Timber Volume Equations for Wisconsin. Research Note NC-149. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsforest inventory, digital computer
XML: View XML