Skip to Main Content
A Test of a Photographic Method for Determining Cubic-Foot Volume of PulpwoodAuthor(s): Edwin Kallio; David C. Lothner; Richard M. Marden
Source: Research Note NC-155. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.31 MB)
DescriptionDescribes a method for measuring pulpwood that involves photographing loads on trucks
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKallio, Edwin; Lothner, David C.; Marden, Richard M. 1973. A Test of a Photographic Method for Determining Cubic-Foot Volume of Pulpwood. Research Note NC-155. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspulpwood, measurement, photographs
XML: View XML