Skip to Main Content
Aspen Volume Tables for Furniture-Type, Flat, 4/4-Inch DimensionAuthor(s): Eugene F. Landt
Source: Research Note NC-166. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (493.76 KB)
DescriptionVolume tables are given for yield of clear-one-side, flat, dimension from tree and bolts cut in a natural stand of aspen 37 to 62 years old.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLandt, Eugene F. 1974. Aspen Volume Tables for Furniture-Type, Flat, 4/4-Inch Dimension. Research Note NC-166. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbolter saw, bolts, flitches, cut-stock, thinnings
XML: View XML