Skip to Main Content
Black Cherry Volume Tables for Furniture-Type, Flat, 4/4-Inch Dimension from Small Low-Quality Trees.Author(s): Eugene F. Landt
Source: Research Note NC-167. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (617.86 KB)
DescriptionVolume tables are given for yield of clear-one-side, flat dimension from small, low-quality trees and boldts removed in a stand improvement cut of 54- to 76-year-old black cherry trees from northern Pennsylvania.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationLandt, Eugene F. 1974. Black Cherry Volume Tables for Furniture-Type, Flat, 4/4-Inch Dimension from Small Low-Quality Trees. Research Note NC-167. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsbolter saw, bolts, flitches, cut-stock, thinnings
- A comparison of kiln-drying schedules and quality outcomes for 4/4-thickness black cherry lumber sawn from small-diameter logs
- Silvical characteristics of black cherry (Prunus serotina)
- Agrobacterium-medicated transformation of mature Prunus serotina (black cherry) and regeneration of trangenic shoots
XML: View XML