Skip to Main Content
Lake States Roundwood Pulpwood Markets: A Short-Term OutlookAuthor(s): David C. Lothner
Source: Research Note NC-173. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.03 MB)
DescriptionRecent changes in the behavios of factors influencing the Lake States roundwood pulpwood market indicate there is potential for change within the pulpwood market. Softwood roundwood pulpwood production could increase at an annual rate of near 2 percent, while all roundwood pulpwood production could moderate to an average annual rate of near 1 percent over the short-tern run.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLothner, David C. 1974. Lake States Roundwood Pulpwood Markets: A Short-Term Outlook. Research Note NC-173. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordspulpwood production, forecasts
- Northeastern pulpwood, 1977 - an annual assessment of regional timber output
- Northeastern Pulpwood, 1978 - an annual assessment of regional timber output
XML: View XML