Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1973Author(s): James E. Blyth; Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Research Note NC-175. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (864.55 KB)
DescriptionThis 28th annual report shows 1973 pulpwood production by county and species group in Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Lake States pulpwood production rose to 4.7 million cords in 1973 from 4.3 million cords in 1972.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Hahn, Jerold T. 1974. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1973. Research Note NC-175. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsresidue, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan
- Southern pulpwood production, 1973
- Lake States Pulpwood Production Reaches New High in 1970
- Pulpwood production and receipts in the Northeast. 1980: A statistical report
XML: View XML