Skip to Main Content
Forest Area in Missouri Counties, 1972Author(s): Burton L. Essex
Source: Research Note NC-182. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (734.94 KB)
DescriptionMissouri''s commercial firest land totaled 12.4 million acres less than that reported in 1959. The largest losses occurred in the Prairie and Southwestern Ozark Units.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEssex, Burton L. 1974. Forest Area in Missouri Counties, 1972. Research Note NC-182. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordscommercial forest land, noncommercial forest land
- Forest Area in Minnesota, 1977
- Forest Area in Wisconsin Counties, 1968
- Forest Area in Iowa Couties, 1974
XML: View XML