Skip to Main Content
Forest Area in Iowa Couties, 1974Author(s): Burton L. Essex
Source: Research Note NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (997.47 KB)
DescriptionFour percent of the land area in Iowa is forested. Commercial forest land totaled 1,458,700 acres in 1974.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEssex, Burton L. 1975. Forest Area in Iowa Couties, 1974. Research Note NC-195. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordscommercial forest land, noncommercial forest land
- A preliminary investigation of forest carbon changes associated with land-use change in northern New England
- Forest Area in Nebraska, 1983
- Forest Area in Kansas, 1981
XML: View XML