Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin Log Production by County and Species, 1973Author(s): James E. Blyth; Eugene F. Landt; James W. Whipple
Source: Research Note NC-201. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (978.59 KB)
DescriptionShows 1973 saw log production by county of origin for 24 species groups. Discusses production changes since 1967, the last year of detailed data, in major species and reasons for the change.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Landt, Eugene F.; Whipple, James W. 1976. Wisconsin Log Production by County and Species, 1973. Research Note NC-201. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsred oak, aspen, elm, hard maple, white pine, lumber
- Proceedings of the ninth Lake States Forest Tree Improvement Conference, August 22-23, 1969.
- Shading aboveground L-joint and lap-joint tests : comparison of white pine and sugar maple test assemblies
- Bio-based adhesives and reproducible rapid small-scale bond strength testing
XML: View XML