Skip to Main Content
Timber Volume in Iowa CoutiesAuthor(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-217. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (933.64 KB)
DescriptionThe second forest inventory of Iowa shows timber volume reaching more than 1 billion cubic feet in 1974. Hardwoods make up 99 percent of this total.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1977. Timber Volume in Iowa Couties. Research Note NC-217. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsgrowing stock, sawtimber, hardwoods, softwoods
XML: View XML