Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake StatesAuthor(s): James E. Blyth; Jerold T. Hahn
Source: Research Note NC-223. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (912.53 KB)
DescriptionThis 31st annual report shows 1976 pulpwood production by county and species group in Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Production in these three Lake States climbed to 4.7 million cords from 4.1 million cords in 1975
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Hahn, Jerold T. 1977. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States. Research Note NC-223. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Keywordsresidue, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan
- Southern pulpwood production, 2009
- Southern pulpwood production, 2010
- Southern pulpwood production, 2008
XML: View XML