Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, by County, 1978Author(s): James E. Blyth; W. Brad Smith
Source: Research Note NC-247. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (563.7 KB)
DescriptionPulpwood production in the Lake States - Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin - advances from 4.74 million cords in 1977 to 4.91 millions cords in 1978. Pulpwood production is shown by county and species group for these three States
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Smith, W. Brad. 1979. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States, by County, 1978. Research Note NC-247. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsResidue, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1994.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1995.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1996.
XML: View XML