Skip to Main Content
Precipitation as a chemical and meteorological phenomenonAuthor(s): Francis J. Berlandi; Donald G. Muldoon; Harvey S. Rosenblum; Lloyd L. Schulman
Source: In: Dochinger, L. S.; Seliga, T. A., eds. Proceedings of the first international symposium on acid precipitation and the forest ecosystem; Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-23. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. p.409
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (39.63 KB)
DescriptionSequential rain and snow sampling has been performed at Burlington and Concord, Massachusetts. The samples have been collected during 1974 and 1975 in one-quarter inch and one inch rain equivalents and chemical analysis performed on the aliquotes. Meteorological data was documented at the time of collection.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBerlandi, Francis J.; Muldoon, Donald G.; Rosenblum, Harvey S.; Schulman, Lloyd L. 1976. Precipitation as a chemical and meteorological phenomenon. In: Dochinger, L. S.; Seliga, T. A., eds. Proceedings of the first international symposium on acid precipitation and the forest ecosystem; Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-23. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. p.409
- An improved method for collecting and monitoring pine oleoresin
- Calibration of collection procedures for the determination of precipitation chemistry
- Guidelines for using bedload traps in coarse-bedded mountain streams: Construction, installation, operation, and sample processing
XML: View XML