Skip to Main Content
Minnesota's forests 1999-2003 (Part A)Author(s): Patrick D. Miles; Keith Jacobson; Gary J. Brand; Ed Jepsen; Dacia Meneguzzo; Manfred E. Mielke; Cassandra Olson; Charles H. (Hobie) Perry; Ronald J. Piva; Barry Tyler Wilson; Christopher Woodall
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-12A. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 92 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (2.95 MB)
DescriptionThe first completed annual inventory of Minnesota's forests reports more than 16.2 million acres of forest land. Additional forest attribute and forest health information is presented along with information on agents of change including changing land use patterns and the introduction of nonnative plants, insects, and diseases.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiles, Patrick D.; Jacobson, Keith; Brand , Gary J.; Jepsen, Ed; Meneguzzo, Dacia; Mielke, Manfred E.; Olson, Cassandra; Perry, Charles H. (Hobie); Piva, Ronald J.; Wilson, Barry Tyler; Woodall, Christopher. 2007. Minnesota''s forests 1999-2003 (Part A). Resour. Bull. NRS-12A. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 92 p.
Keywordsinventory, forest statistics, forest health, Minnesota
XML: View XML