Skip to Main Content
Utilization of black walnutAuthor(s): Warren D. Brush
Source: Bulletin No. 909. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 89 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (5.21 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBrush, Warren D. 1921. Utilization of black walnut. Bulletin No. 909. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 89 p.
XML: View XML