Skip to Main Content
Black walnut: its growth and managementAuthor(s): F.S. Baker
Source: Bulletin No. 933. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 43 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (2.72 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBaker, F.S. 1921. Black walnut: its growth and management. Bulletin No. 933. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 43 p.
XML: View XML