Skip to Main Content
Uprooted: potential changes in tree habitat under climate changeAuthor(s): Louis R. Iverson; Stephen Mathews; Matthew Peters; Anantha Prasad
Source: Estuary News. 17(2): 12.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (168.17 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationIverson, Louis R.; Mathews, Stephen; Peters, Matthew; Prasad, Anantha. 2007. Uprooted: potential changes in tree habitat under climate change. Estuary News. 17(2): 12.
- Be a change agent and change the strategy
- Changing climate, changing forests: The impacts of climate change on forests of the northeastern United States and eastern Canada
- Changing times, changing stories: Generational differences in climate change perspectives from four remote indigenous communities in Subarctic Alaska
XML: View XML