Skip to Main Content
Urban waste wood utilization: proceedings of a conference on alternatives to urban waste wood disposalAuthor(s): Various
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-16. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 127 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (8.6 B)
DescriptionIncludedin theConferenceProceedings are five paperson the resource situation, nine papers on possibilities for utilization, and three paperson planning.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVarious 1979. Urban waste wood utilization: proceedings of a conference on alternatives to urban waste wood disposal. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-16. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 127 p.
KeywordsWood residues, wood manufacturing, chipping.
- Successful approaches to recycling urban wood waste
- Fuel value of wood waste overestimated
- Yields of alcohol from wood waste
XML: View XML