Skip to Main Content
Pine Regenerationin Southwest ArkansasAuthor(s): Richard A. Birdsey; Willem W.S. van Hees; Roy C. Beltz
Source: Res. Pap. SO-165. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
Download Publication (688 B)
DescriptionAnalyzes data involving pine reforestation and loss of pine acreagein this sector of Arkansas.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBirdsey, Richard A.; van Hees, Willem W.S.; Beltz, Roy C. 1981. Pine Regeneration in Southwest Arkansas. Res. Pap. SO-165. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 10 p.
KeywordsArea, volume, forest type, ownership.
- Understory Vegetation and Overstory Growth in Pine and Pine-Hardwood Shelterwood Stands in the Ouachita Mountains: 5-Year Results
- Historic Shortleaf Pine (Pinus echinata Mill.) Abundance and Fire Frequency in a Mixed Oak - Pine Forest (MOFEP, Site 8)
- A ponderosa pine-grand fir spacing study in central Oregon: results after 10 years.
XML: View XML