Skip to Main Content
Growth and Yield of Shortleaf Pine In the West Gulf RegionAuthor(s): Paul A. Murphy; Roy C. Beltz
Source: Res. Pap. SO-169. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: Research Paper (RP)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (757 B)
DescriptionAn equation systemis developed to estimatecurrent volume, projected basalarea,and projected volume for merchantable even-agedstands of shortleaf pinein the West Gulfregion.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurphy, Paul A.; Beltz, Roy C. 1981. Growth and Yield of Shortleaf Pine In the West Gulf Region. Res. Pap. SO-169. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
KeywordsVolume prediction, basal area projection, stand volume, natural stand yields.
- Stand Volume Equations for Shortleaf Pine In Missouri
- Growth and Yield of Uneven-Aged Shortleaf Pine Stands in the Interior Highlands
- Effects of thinning on young shortleaf pine plantations in Indiana.
XML: View XML