Skip to Main Content
Estimating Oak Growth and YieldAuthor(s): Martin E. Dale; Donald E. Hilt
Source: In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 5.03.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (74.81 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDale, Martin E.; Hilt, Donald E. 1989. Estimating Oak Growth and Yield. In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 5.03.
KeywordsForest Growth and Yield
- Silvicultural Systems for Oak-Hickory and Oak-Pine
- Silvicultural systems for oak-hickory and oak-pine
- Estimating oak growth and yield
XML: View XML