Skip to Main Content
Short-Rotation PlantationsAuthor(s): Phillip E. Pope; Jeffrey O. Dawson
Source: In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 5.09.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (40.4 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPope, Phillip E.; Dawson, Jeffrey O. 1989. Short-Rotation Plantations. In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 5.09.
KeywordsForest Growth and Yield
- Short-rotation plantations
- The effects of pruning treatments and initial seedling morphology on northern red oak seedling growth
- Comparative physiology of a central hardwood old-growth forest canopy and forest gap
XML: View XML