Skip to Main Content
Elm DiseasesAuthor(s): John W. Peacock
Source: In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 8.05.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (491.7 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPeacock, John W. 1989. Elm Diseases. In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 8.05.
KeywordsDamaging Agents and Protection
- Dutch Elm Disease
- Elm diseases
- Height preference of Scolytus schevyrewi Semenov, the banded elm bark beetle of American elm, Ulmus americana
XML: View XML