Skip to Main Content
Reducing Borer Damage in Oak Regeneration and SawtimberAuthor(s): Jimmy R. Galford
Source: In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 8.09.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (19.33 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGalford, Jimmy R. 1989. Reducing Borer Damage in Oak Regeneration and Sawtimber. In: Clark, F. Bryan, tech. ed.; Hutchinson, Jay G., ed. Central Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.: Note 8.09.
KeywordsDamaging Agents and Protection
- Silvicultural Systems for Oak-Hickory and Oak-Pine
- Silvicultural systems for oak-hickory and oak-pine
- Oak Wilt
XML: View XML