Skip to Main Content
Niche loggingAuthor(s): Robert B. Rummer
Source: APA [American Pulpwood Association, Inc.] Technical Paper 97-P-9. Rockville, MD: American Pulpwood Association: 1-5.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (68 B)
DescriptionLogging is facing a world of change. A logger?s niche can be defined by terrain, climate, location, timber and product, local government, Federal government, landowners, and mills. The author offers strategies for survival and successful competition.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRummer, Robert B. 1997. Niche logging. APA [American Pulpwood Association, Inc.] Technical Paper 97-P-9. Rockville, MD: American Pulpwood Association: 1-5.
- Demystifying governance and its role for transitions in urban social–ecological systems
- Examining changes in wildfire policy and governance in the United States through three analytical lenses
- County and municipal ordinances to protect wildland-urban interface communities
XML: View XML