Northern Hardwood NotesAuthor(s): Jay G. Hutchinson
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Froest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (5 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHutchinson, Jay G. 1992. Northern Hardwood Notes. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Froest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station.
KeywordsDeciduous forersts, silviculture, forest management, regeneration, growth and yield, economics, damaging agents, wildlife habitat.
XML: View XML