Skip to Main Content
Black Walnut CultivarsAuthor(s): George Rink
Source: Rink, George. 1988. Black Walnut Cultivars. In Burde, E. Lucy, ed. Walnut Notes. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. : Note 1.06.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (27.65 KB)
DescriptionSection: Seedling selection, Note: 1.06
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRink, George. 1988. Black Walnut Cultivars. Rink, George. 1988. Black Walnut Cultivars. In Burde, E. Lucy, ed. Walnut Notes. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. : Note 1.06.
- Black walnut (Juglans nigra)
- Selling Black Walnut
- Discrimination and assessment of black walnut (Juglans nigra L.) cultivars using phenology and microsatellite markers (SSRs)
XML: View XML