Skip to Main Content
Site PreparationAuthor(s): Felix Jr. Ponder
Source: In: Burde, E. Lucy, ed. Walnut Notes. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. Note 2.02.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (23.95 KB)
DescriptionSection: Site Management, Note: 2.02
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPonder, Felix Jr. 1988. Site Preparation. In: Burde, E. Lucy, ed. Walnut Notes. St. Paul, MN. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station. Note 2.02.
- Notes on Some Old-Growth Forests in Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois
- Forest inventory and stratified estimation: a cautionary note
- Non-timber forest products and forest stewardship plans
XML: View XML