Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1998.Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-207. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 59 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (581.53 KB)
DescriptionDiscusses 1998 production and receipts and recent production for other years in the Lake, Central, and Plains States. Shows Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin production by species for each county and compares production by Forest Survey Unit with that of previous years. Presents 1998 production and receipt data for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri by species group and product form. Includes the Plains States 1998 production and receipts by species group and product form.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 2002. Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1998. Resour. Bull. NC-207. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 59 p.
KeywordsRoundwood, whole-tree chips, residue, pulpwood, paticleboard, Michigan, Minesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Plains States.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2000.
- Pulpwood Production in the North-Central Region, 2004.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2002.
XML: View XML