Skip to Main Content
Michigan's Forest Resource in 2000.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Res. Note NC-379. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (64.1 KB)
DescriptionThe North Central Research Station's Forest Inventory and Analysis program began fieldwork for the sixth forest inventory of Michigan in 2000. This initiates a new annual inventory system. This Research Note contains estimates of Michigan''s forest resources derived from data gathered during this first year of the inventory.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 2002. Michigan''s Forest Resource in 2000. Res. Note NC-379. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 8 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, forest type, growing-stock volume, Michigan.
- Michigan's forest resources, 2009
- Michigan's Fourth Forest Inventory: Area.
- Michigan's forest resources, 2006
XML: View XML