Skip to Main Content
Illinois's forest resources in 2001Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Res. Note NC-385. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 8 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (53.72 KB)
DescriptionThe North Central Research Station's Forest Inventory and Analysis program began fieldwork for the fifth forest inventory of Illinois in 2001. This initiates a new annual inventory system. This Research Note contains estimates of the forest resources of Illinois derived from data gathered during the first year of the inventory.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 2003. Illinois''s forest resources in 2001. Res. Note NC-385. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 8 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, forest type, growing-stock volume, Illinois.
XML: View XML