Skip to Main Content
The Applegate Fire Plan: Steps to Improve Community Preparedness for WildfireAuthor(s): Pam Jakes; Victoria Sturtevant
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (104.8 KB)
DescriptionThis handout provides cooperators and high fire-risk communities in the Applegate Valley, Oregon examples of steps to take to increase wildfire preparedness.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pam; Sturtevant, Victoria 2003. The Applegate Fire Plan: Steps to Improve Community Preparedness for Wildfire. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
XML: View XML