Skip to Main Content
A Convenient Holder for Mailing and Storing Leaf SpecimensAuthor(s): Robert W. Stack; Michael E. Ostry; Larry J. Littlefield
Source: Research Note NC-319. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (293.13 KB)
DescriptionDescribes and illustrates a technique to mail and store diseased leaf samples to prevent deterioration or damaage.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStack, Robert W.; Ostry, Michael E.; Littlefield, Larry J. 1984. A Convenient Holder for Mailing and Storing Leaf Specimens. Research Note NC-319. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsLeaf disease, shipping package, sample preservation
XML: View XML