Skip to Main Content
Forest Area in Wisconsin, 1983Author(s): Arnold J. Ostrom
Source: Research Note NC-332. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (571.59 KB)
DescriptionIn 1983 Wisconsin''s forests covered 15.3 million acres, an increase of 2.7 percent from the 14.9 million acres reported in 1968.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationOstrom, Arnold J. 1985. Forest Area in Wisconsin, 1983. Research Note NC-332. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsStatistics, commercial forest land
- South Carolina’s forests, 2006
- Forest Area in Michigan Counties, 1966
- Rangeland in Northeastern California [Chapter 3.2]
XML: View XML